Cholesterol Essentials - 120 Softgels
Cholesterol Essentials - 120 softgels
Julian Whitaker, M.D.
Advanced Cholesterol Support System
What to expect from this product:
• Improve the proper balance of HDL-to-LDL cholesterol
• Reduce absorption of dietary cholesterol from the foods you eat
• Reduce cholesterol oxidation with extra antioxidant support
• Promote arterial wall strength and healthy blood vessels
NOTE FROM DR. WHITAKER
Tips to Maintain Healthy Cholesterol Levels
• Improve your diet by reducing your intake of saturated fats from meat and high-fat dairy products and trans fats in processed and fried foods. Eat coldwater fish such as salmon, sardines, tuna, trout, or mackerel two or three times a week, for they contain lipid-lowering omega-3 fatty acids. Increase your intake of fiber-rich vegetables, whole grains, beans, legumes, and fruits.
• Exercise regularly to raise your protective HDL cholesterol level.
• Take an antioxidant-rich multivitamin and mineral supplement such as
Forward Plus, which contains 800IU of natural vitamin E, 1,500 mg of
Vitamin C, 200 mcg of selenium, and 15,000 IU of beta-carotene, or
supplement your existing multivitamin to reach these levels. An added bonus of Forward Plus is it contains fish oil, which helps to lower triglycerides, which are often elevated in patients with high cholesterol.
• Take a phytosterol supplement such as Cholesterol Essentials, to reduce absorption of the cholesterol in foods you eat and to promote a proper HDL-to-LDL cholesterol ratio.
Suggested Usage: 2 softgels, 2 times daily, with a meal
Each 2 Softgels Contains:
Phytosterol Concentrate (primarily from soy)
Phytosterols help to block the absorption of dietary cholesterol from the foods you eat thereby
improving the ratio of HDL-to -LDL
Grape Seed Extract (90% polyphenols) Extract 4:1
Grape Seed Extract Contains substances called OPC’s which have strong antioxidant capabilities. These naturally synthesized antioxidants neutralize both the water- and fat- soluble free radicals that can damage your blood vessels and capillaries. They also help to reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol, which helps
to support normal cholesterol levels. It also gives great overall support to your entire cardiovascular system.
Tocotrienol (primarily from palm fruit)
Tocotrienols are members of the powerful vitamin E family. They have superior antioxidant properties and promote normal cholesterol levels by helping to reduce the LDL cholesterol oxidation.
Lutien (from Marigold) providing 0.13 mg of Zeaxanthin
Lutien has antioxidant properties which are very beneficial to the cardiovascular system. This particularly potent source of lutien (from marigold flowers) works to reduce unwanted cholesterol oxidation, and promotes arterial health.